Liam Martin is the co-founder of Time Doctor which is a tool that helps remote workers to be more productive. Liam started the largest Remote work conference called Running Remote in 2018 that is carefully curated to teach you next-level, actionable strategies, and tactics one can utilize to manage & grow remote teams.
In this episode, we discuss about the following:
- How Remote work helped Fahim from Bangladesh who has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy to build a house and sustain a family of 8 people.
- Opportunities for developing countries to compete in the global market when remote work goes mainstream.
- How going remote is better than Going vegan for the environment. Breakdown of carbon footprint when we go remote.
- The future of Digital Nomadism and coworking scene in India
- Liam shares his personal journey of starting as an educator to becoming a changemaker in the remote work movement.
- Three advices for teams going remote for the first time.